Become a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator!
This 5-session interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach based on Adlerian Psychology, that integrates trauma-informed, social-emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educators and will learn to:
1. Teach students social-emotional skills such as emotional awareness and regulation, cooperation, communication, conflict resolution, leadership…and so much more!
2. Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
3. Create a classroom with a sense of community in which teachers and students show respect for each other.
4. Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
5. Understand the belief behind the students’ misbehavior and how to motivate positive change.
6. Teach problem solving and solution building, so students learn how to manage and resolve conflict peer-to-peer, without adult intervention.
This 5-session online certification training meets:
Saturday, August 6th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday, August 7th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, August 13th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday, August 14th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, August 20th 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
All times are USA Pacific Time.
This training meets online through Zoom. Once you've registered, you'll receive a welcome letter and the Zoom link.
Purchase Orders are welcome. For details, please contact Eva Dwight at
Positive Discipline in the Classroom manual
Positive Discipline in the Classroom book