Improve the relationship between you and your kids
4:00pm - 7:00pm ( USA Pacific Time) | Online
Tuesday, June 6th
Monday - Thursday July 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th
(5:00pm - 7:00pm on July 13th)
This 5 - session interactive certification workshop is designed for early childhood teachers, administrators, and caregivers who work with children from birth to six years of age. (Parents will also find this workshop helpful; however, the focus is on early childhood education.) Participants will learn to apply the principles and tools of Positive Discipline, an Adlerian research-based philosophy, to working with groups of young children. They will also gain a deeper understanding of how young children learn, the importance of belonging and social - emotional learning, and how best to teach those skills in a classroom or care setting.
Early Bird Pricing Ended 8/5/23
9:00am - 12pm ( USA Pacific Time) | Online
Saturdays and Sundays
September 9, 10, 16, 17, 23
(9:00 - 11:00am Sept. 23rd)
1. Teach students social-emotional skills such as emotional awareness and regulation, cooperation, communication, conflict resolution, leadership…and so much more!
2. Create a classroom with a sense of community in which teachers and students show respect for each other.
3. Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
4. Understand the belief behind the students’ misbehavior and how to motivate positive change.
5. Teach problem solving and solution building, so students learn how to manage and resolve conflict peer-to-peer, without adult intervention.
Session Dates and Times (USA Pacific Time):